MatriXay Database Vulnerability Scanner
A recent study conducted by Ponemon Institute LLC in May 2013 showed that in data breach incidents, the average number of breached records was 23,647. German and U.S. companies had the most costly data breaches ($199 and $188 per record, respectively).
These countries also experienced the highest total cost (U.S. at $5.4 million and Germany at $4.8 million). On average, Australian and U.S. companies had data breaches that resulted in the greatest number of exposed or compromised records (34,249 and 28,765 records, respectively).
DDBAPPSecurity Database Vulnerability Scanner (DAS-DBScan) is a professional assessment tool designed with patented technology, and allows Software Developers and security Professionals to fully identify the potential security threats, then helps them to evaluate and manage database security risks.
- How DAS-DBScan works
DBAPPSecurity Database Vulnerability Scanner
● An intuitive, user-friendly front end, industry-leading security scanner
● Periodically scans the database and discovers vulnerabilities for effective remediation
● Precisely assess database security risks
● A powerful assessment tool for proactive threat protection and for investigation when security incident happens
● Supports users to scan with or without credential
● Allows users to customize scanning rules
● Minimizes affection of database server according to controllable access traffic and partially extracting data, when scan engine works
● Easy to install, use and manage
-Simple execution environment: Does not need ODBC configuration, or to install client software. Connection with database server is transparent to users
-Scheduling tasks Allows users to set scanning tasks at specific time
-Intelligent task management When configuring new task, the system will save the configuration by default so that you can use it in the future for the periodically scans
-UI indication separates engine working Even UI is closed, scanning engine keeps working in background
● Controllable self-protecting security
-Instant Restoration: Restores data and scan results whenever scanning engine is interrupted unexpectedly or caused by power outage.
-Separation of duties: allow different authorized users to perform different operations with DAS-DBScan according to their authorizations.
- System Requirements
Operating System Windows, such as XP, Win7
Hardware No special requirement
Recommend: RAM not less than 2GB, hard disk not less than 100GB
● Support Database
Oracle, MSSQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Informix, Sybase
● Database Environment
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux, IBM z/OS
Network: IPV4, IPV6
Database Client: Does not need to install client software except DB2 and Informix
- Technical Features
● Pen test scan
● Misconfiguration check
● Kernel Intrusion Detection
● Scan with or without credential
● Flexible scanning modes setting
Allows users to customize scanning rules
● Advanced reporting
DAS-DBScan flexible and customizable reports indicate intrusion attempts, risk assessment, suspicious events and remediation recommendations.. The reporting system can assist in complying with international security standards, such as PCI DSS and others.